23.11 Post Updated – More sales added. Most sales have started or are only hours away from starting in the US. Some places may already be sold out (I’m looking at you Gymshark ;)) Did you purchase anything? Leave a comment if you did, I’d love to hear about it!
The annual Black Friday sales are upon us. The holy grail of bargain hunters world wide! As I discovered last year, there are many activewear deals to be had during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale period, and this year will no doubt be the same.
I am based in Australia, so unless specified the prices I have given will be in USD and some of the free postage offers may be within Australia only. At this
Aim’n– the Aim’n sale starts on the 20.11 and they are offering up to 70% off. They are based in NZ based but ship worldwide. They also have AfterPay.
- Gymshark – the GS Blackout starts on the 19.11
3pmUK time (20.11 2amfor us Aussies) and everything storewide will be 20-70% off. I had a sneak peek at this one during click frenzy and if you have been keen to try their new releases then this is the time. There are massive discounts on the Flex range as well so this one isn’t to be missed!
- Muscle Nation – the MN sale will be on 22.11 and they are offering 30% off storewide, they are also offering up free shipping and two free gifts, a gym bag and a water jug with a smart
lid! I’ll be checking this sale out for the new camo seamless range. They are an Australian based company but ship worldwide and they offer AfterPay.
- Muscle Republic – the MSCR sale starts now! They are offering up to 70% sitewide. Free shipping within Australia ($25 flat rate everywhere else) they also have AfterPay.
- MyProtein – starts 18.11 (UK time) and it’s a minimum of 40% off storewide.
- Paragon Fitwear – starting from the 19.11 until the 26.11 Paragon
areoffering bundle deals. 2 items for $45USD, 3 items for $60USD or 4 items for $75USD. Then from the 22.11 to the 26.11there will be a sitewide sale where everything is 55% off and they have free shipping within the US. Ryderwear– starting on the 19.11 there will be up to 80% off storewide. They have just released some new collections so this is the perfect time to add some RW to your wardrobe.
- Stronger – are offering 25 – 50% off selected items from 19.11 until 26.11.
WearwolfClothing – the Wearwolfsale starts on the 23.11 at 3pmUK time. It is timed to coincide with the launch of their new Sensation line. As far as discounts go, I will update when I know more.
- Vanquish Fitness – starting 19.11 VQ Fit are offering 25% off with the code BF25. They will also be having extra flash sales during the week with some items being reduced more.
- CLS Sportswear – 30% off storewide with the code CLSBF30. If you want some customised handcrafted scrunch booty leggings this is your chance!
- ICanIWill – starting Friday 23.11 (midnight Thursday) there will be 20 – 75% off. ICIW are based in Sweden and currently ship to most countries. Unfortunately they do not ship to Canada, the US or Mexico.
- DoYouEven – starting on the 19.11 and going to 27.11 DYE are having a 70% off Blackout sale. They’ve just launched a new seamless collection so I’ll be hoping they are 70% off!
- Workout Empire – it looks like the Workout Empire sale will be on Friday the 23.11. Last Black Friday the purchases I made here were 50% off so that might be the deal this year. They are based in Sweden but ship worldwide. The prices in their international store are in USD.
Flexxfit– was starting Friday 23.11 12am ,now starting early on Tuesday the 20.11 at 5pmGMT. Flexxfitwill be restocking and having their biggest Black Friday event ever. Youtubers say this brand has leggings comparable to the Lululemon Align pant at a fraction of the price. Hope I can grab a pair and see what the fuss is about! IdealFit– they are currently offering up to 50% off on their clothing range. They are US based and have some great, well pricedleggings but the shipping price to Australia has put me off buying so far. Adanola– starts Monday 19.11 and they are offering 20 – 60% off storewide. They are UK based but they ship to many locations worldwide.
- Michi – this one has already started! Up to 60% off storewide.
US based, but they ship worldwide.
- Curves’n’Combat Boots – are having 20 – 50% off sitewide from 22.11. I don’t know much about this company but I love what they stand for. They are based in the US but ship internationally.
- Alo Yoga – are currently having a
pre BlackFriday sale. 30% off full price items using the code EARLYACCESS, and they offer free worldwide shipping!!
- Bombshell Sportswear – have announced they will be having 30% off selected items from midnight PST 20.11 until midnight PST 26.11. Most of the leggings I like are up around $145AUD so that’s not a bad saving.
- Echt Apparel – up to 50% off storewide, starting Thursday 22.11. I have some Echt arise V2 and I’d love to try the V3 so I’ll be all over this one! Echt is an Australian based company but they ship worldwide.
Alphalete– starts Friday 23.11 12amCST (US based) they are offering up to 80% off storewide. Last time they did a Black Friday sale the store was pretty much sold out in an hour, so be quick!
- Buff Bunny Collection – also have their sale starting at midnight like
Alphalete. They are moving so some of the things will be up to 90% off. I guess this one will sell out fast too!
- XXIV Active –
salehas started and will run until the 27.11. XXIV offer worldwide express shipping for $10USD or free worldwide shipping for orders over $180USD. Twotags– are offering 25% off sitewide with no code needed. They are based in Western Australia but ship worldwide for very reasonable prices. If you like pocket leggings then check these guys out.
- Tier Activewear – starting midnight 23.11, Tier
areoffering up to 50% off. They are US based but they ship iternationally.
- Pursue Fitness – they are offering 40 – 80% off. They are UK based but ship worldwide. I’m a sucker for a cheap hoodie so I think I will be trying these guys out!
P’tula– starting 22.11 9pmEST. The first 2000 orders will receive a free P’tulaaccessory. Specific discounts are yet to be released. They are US based but ship to most countries in the world.
- Cleo Harper – are having ‘Buy 2 Get 2 Free’ flash sale. Put any 4 items from the ‘SALE’ category of their website in your cart and you will get two of them free. It starts midnight 23.11 Qld time. CH are Australia based but ship internationally.
- Running Bare – are offering 20% off full priced items using the code Black20. Running Bare offer Afterpay to Australian customers, they also ship internationally.
- Nimble Activewear – are offering 20% off sitewide. Nimble
arean Australian based company but they ship internationally.
- PE Nation – offering 30% off until Sunday, using the code BLACKFRIDAY at the checkout. PE Nation
offerAfterpay to Australian customers and ship internationally.
- Stylerunner – are offering 30% off selected items until Sunday. They have many brands to choose from as well as their own exclusive labels – New Guard,
- Koral – up to 60% off selected styles, until Sunday 25.11. They are US based but ship to
- The Upside – starts midnight 23.11. They are offering 25% off,
in storeand online. Australian based but they provide complimentary shipping in Australia, and to most countries worldwide.
- Sweaty Betty – are offering 25% off everything with the code CHEERS at checkout. They offer free standard shipping on all their regional sites (Aus, UK and USA).
Jaggad– are offering 30% off selected items (and it’s a pretty small selection) with the code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. They are based in Australia, they have Afterpay and Zip Pay. They do ship internationally.
- Lorna Jane – are offering 30% off when you purchase 3 or more items. They ship within Australia and internationally.
- Barbella Apparel – are a small US based company and they are offering a buy one get the second item 50% off deal. Starting midnight 23.11. I believe they offer free shipping within the US and they do also ship internationally.
- Dharma Bums – are offering up to 40% off sitewide. They also offer Afterpay for Australian customers, but they do ship internationally as well.
- All Fenix – have 40% off sitewide when you use the code Black40 at checkout. They offer Afterpay and also ship internationally.
- L’urv – are offering 20 – 50% off most items. Like the companies above they also have Afterpay, Zip pay and they ship to most countries worldwide.
These are the confirmed sales I have found so far. Check back as I will update this post as I find new deals.
I don’t know about you but my bank account is in serious trouble!